FS athlete Martin Dolenc from Croatia became third, sailing two podiums in a row: make sure to keep an eye on this one during this year’s championships – we heard he’s hungry.
Also a big shoutout to Swiss-based Maximilian Maeder with only 15 years old for taking home 5th place in the men’s category & and as well congrats to Magda Woyciechowska from Poland with only 16 years taking home as well 5th place in the women’s category.
“I feel very good after two weeks of competition in which things have gone really well for me. It’s been fantastic with a great fleet and also with a lot of women competing. It has been more complicated here than in Valencia with the separation of the fleets and the girls have raised the level. It has been more challenging than last week. The regatta is very good, with very good conditions and we had a great time. It’s great to have so many people here in Covid’s time. I love being an ambassador for this regatta, the atmosphere is incredible. I hope to be in Formentera in October.“
1. Daniela Moroz (USA), 61 points. – FS TEAM
2. Lauriane Nolot (FRA), 72 p.
3. Katie Dabson (GBR), 81 p.
4. Julia Damasiewicz (POL), 87 p.
5. Magdalena Woyciechowska (POL), 93 p. – FS TEAM
6. Gisela Pulido (ESP), 97 p.
1. Axel Mazella (FRA) 6 points.
2. Theo de Ramecourt (FRA), 7 p. – FS TEAM
3. Martin Dolenc (CRO), 12 p. – FS TEAM
4. Maxs Zakowski (POL), 14 p.
5. Maximilian Maeder (SIN), 16 p. – FS TEAM
6. Florian Gruber (GER), 19 p. – FS TEAM
7. Connor Bainbridge (GBR), 20p.
8. Riccardo Pianosi, 24.33p.
9. Mario Calbucci, 25 p.
10. Arthur Lhez, 33 p. – FS TEAM