Service Order Process and Contact Info
Please contact your trusted dealer for quick answers to your repair, replacement part installation, tuning and upgrade questions and for corresponding savings on support (e.g. lower shipping costs).
If you are in need of additional help, we can be reached at our headquarter via phone or email.
If a delivery is necessary follow these steps:
1. Print out the Service order [pdf] and fill it out accordingly!
2. Attention! A detailed describtion about the damage is mandatory for a rapid processing.
3. Pack the product up safely in dry and clean (please no sand!) condition.
4. Send the product together with the completed service order to the opposite address.
Service order process
At Flysurfer, service orders are handled as follows:
- After receiving the product you will get a receipt for your goods via email.
- Afterwards you will get an estimate of the costs. We will wait to perform any repair or service until we receive your written confirmation via e-mail.
- Once our workshop has finished repairing your product you will receive an invoice by e-mail. Complete payment is required before we can ship the product back to you.
- After we have received your payment, the product will be sent via UPS within 1-2 business days.
Print the service order, fill it out, and enclose it with your shipment!
DELAY WITH REPAIRS
Due to the busy summer season and health reasons, our workshop team is currently at their limit, which can lead to longer lead times of up to 4-5 weeks. We kindly ask for your patience, because even though we are doing all that we can to bring in additional manpower, it will still take some time before the extra effort shows.
Thank you for your understanding, Your FLYSURFER team
Returns from outside the EU
When returning products from a country outside of the European Union, please include a complete declaration of goods.
The following information is required for the declaration:
- An attached invoice including the products being returned
- Statement of the reason for the return (repair – returned to the manufacturer) on the shipping document
If additional/retroactive customs fees or duties are charged due to missing or incomplete documentation, you will be billed for these costs.
Depending on the amount of work needed, you should expect your product to be repaired within 2 weeks after arrival in our workshop.
Our workshop bills repairs at a rate of 59.00 EUR/hour. In most cases, the customer also assumes all return shipping charges
To minimize repair costs, make sure your kite is clean and dry before sending, and use tape to mark areas that need repair.
To prevent delays, make sure the address, telephone number and e-mail address provided on the service order are legible.