Please contact your trusted dealer for quick answers to your repair, replacement part installation, tuning and upgrade questions and for corresponding savings on support (e.g. lower shipping costs).
If you are in need of additional help, we can be reached at our headquarters:
- Inform Flysurfer (preferably per e-Mail): Attention! The following information is absolutely required for the processing of your repair. Describe the exact damage, course of events, invoice copy, complete date (see repair request). Attached pictures have to show the damage clearly
- Pack the kite up safely in dry and clean (please no sand!) condition.
- Print out the Service Order [PDF] and fill it out accordingly!
- Send the kite together with the completed work order to the following address:
- When your kite has been repaired in our workshop, you will receive a confirmation by e-Mail.
- Once we have received your payment, the kite will be sent viaUPS. Due to processing technicalites, we must insist on prepayment.
Please consider the following points, so that we can process the repair as smoothly and quickly as possible:
- Please inform us if you need an estimate of costs! Generally, it applies that a cost estimate is only possible with pictures under certain circumstances.
- One working hour costs 59.00 EUR, the costs of the return is normally carried by the customer.
- Please mark small spots of damage with tape. The required repair time (including time spent cleaning sand, dirt, moisture damage,…) will be included in the invoice!
- Please check that the address as well as telephone number and E-Mail address are legibly filled out on the job order, otherwise, delays may occur.
For further questions please use our contact form.