// Latest Entries
- Red Bull Battle of the Sund 2014
- Fehmarn mal anders … .
- FlySplit travels to Mallorca – Big Air, Loops & Airstyle on Cronix & S4 Lotus
- Fuerte Highlights – Dylan van der Meij
- Kite Buggy Freestyle @ Ainsdale with 21.0m of Lotus cloth..
- Snowkite Freestyle Session @ Col du Lautaret Pyramide 2014 – AlexRObin – KiTe UNiT
- Event report Swedish course race championship 2014
- How to: Kite Hydrofoil Tacks & Gybes
- 2014 Kitesurf Season – Episode #5 “my way”
- Event report KTE Italy
// Follow Up
It is still winter in the mountains, Pascal Boulgakoff doesn’t complain about it and shares with us his last visit to Col de la Croix de Fer in the Alps, not far from Grenoble. Ski resorts are closed now and the only way to get up is touring or snowkiting. It was a cloudy session, but Pascal enjoys his Speed4 10m Deluxe.
Flysurfer – everyday is a kiteday!