// Latest Entries
- Flat Water Dreaming – “Enjoy the Silence”
- Cronix How-To – (Self-)Launching and Landing
- Lewis Wilby joins team FLYSURFER
- Red Bull Battle of the Sund 2014
- Fehmarn mal anders … .
- FlySplit travels to Mallorca – Big Air, Loops & Airstyle on Cronix & S4 Lotus
- Fuerte Highlights – Dylan van der Meij
- Kite Buggy Freestyle @ Ainsdale with 21.0m of Lotus cloth..
- Snowkite Freestyle Session @ Col du Lautaret Pyramide 2014 – AlexRObin – KiTe UNiT
- Event report Swedish course race championship 2014
// Follow Up
Ford Kite Cup 201323.May.2013:
This years Ford Kite Cup took place from the 17. – 19. of May in Chalupy (PL). On the first day wind was blowing off shore, from 0kts on the beach , to over 20kts on water. I had a dilemma in deciding on what size to take, 19 or 15, because we didn’t know what conditions were like on water. Finally I decided to start with 15m – which proved to be a good decision. I was really overpowered on this kite, so I guess that on 19 I would have flown away ;-). After first 4 challenging races we had to take a longer break, because of the freestyle singles.
The upcoming races were held in low wind condictions – perfect for my new 19 SpeedIII
On the next day, I had one point more than my teammate from DobraMarina, sadly I lost one race, and after this, judges decided to skip racing until they will finish freestyle singles. I thought that racing is over for this event, but gladly I was wrong. At late midday the next 4 races were held. I managed to overtake not only my teammate, who has won with me the last event, but also another guy. I was really happy and exhausted after finishing those races. To our surprise, judges decided to do one more race after 30min break, even if it was 6:30 p.m.! All in all I lost my 7th place by one point, but I was still happy, to for having the possibility of such good training and having a fun time.