// Latest Entries
- FLYSURFER Teamrider Christine Bönniger is PKRA Slalom World Champion 2013!
- Flysurfer PEAK Christmas special!
- FLYSURFER´s Fashion Weeks! -10% discount on all fashion products
- PEAK Development Interview
- Rollout of the FLYSURFER FlySplit started – Developer interview with Andreas Hanrieder
- Flysurfer PEAK – Main Features #2 presented by Pascal Boulgakow
- Jobs bei der Skywalk GmbH & Co. KG
- Flysurfer Cronix kiteloops on land video
- Dutch Storm Video
- Flysurfer PEAK – Video Teaser
// Follow Up
Wings over Greenland11.Apr.2013:
Every year since 2007, Michael and Cornelius head over to Norway for some snowkiting sessions. In 2008, they crossed Greenland from south to north in 31 days – a distance of 2250 kilometers. In their eyes, Finse is one of the very best snowkiting spots within Europe. Finse offers the perfect mix of snowkiting, freeriding and touring – and of course the certainty of snow, almost permanent wind and a superb, playful and hilly terrain nearly untouched by others.
From March 1st – 9th of this year, Mika and Cornelius headed over to Finse to test Flysurfer kites – the Speed3 19m² and the Speed4 10 m² – which they plan to use for their next Greenland expedition.
This week gave them the opportunity to experience all kinds of conditions. They were not able to push the Speed4 to the limit, but followed up on this at their home spot in the French Alps. However, the Speed3 really showed its potential and proved to be the perfect choice for the Greenland expedition.
This is what the two had to say about their week with the Flysurfer kites: “The week was excellent. We encountered all possible weather conditions that the Norwegian climate has to offer, yet had the opportunity, repeatedly, to do what we appreciate most, climb summits and undertake amazing tours. Last, but not least, we got hands-on experience with the new kites and were able to glimpse their excellent potential for our next project in Greenland…”
The complete report can be read here.
All pictures © by Cornelius Strohm and Mika Charavin