// Latest Entries
- (Deutsch) Praktikant (m/w) für den Bereich FLYSURFER Vertrieb & Marketing
- (Français) Championnat de France MTB 2014 et 1ère étape Championnat d’Europe, Dunkerque
- Inside RedBull Ragnarok 2014 – Alex Robin
- 2014 Kitesurfing Season – Episode #1
- Teamrider Introduction June „Noussa” Denkler
- Flysurfer Peak – The City Line Project
- Toyota Hybrid Technology teams up with Sebastian Bubmann
- SeaMen Race & Testival 2014 Event Report
- Information about Speed4 Lotus delivery delays
- French Snowkite Race Championship – Col du Lautaret, France
// Follow Up
Buggy Easter regatta SPO10.Apr.2013:
Teamrider Pascal Lohmann achieved the third place in the Kitebuggy master class St. Peter-Ording on the Easter weekend. Untypical for Easter the beach was still slightly covered in snow with temperatures just above the freezing point on Saturday morning. But the sun melted the snow and with a wind speed of about 10 knots everything was ready for a successful race.
After three races in the open class – where Moritz Gehrmann used a Speed3 too – followed three races in the master class. Pascal decided to use a Speed3 in 19m² with short lines of 15 m, as the Speed3 15m² seemed to be a little bit too small.
This combination worked well on the cross-course, and Pascal managed to finish on 3. and 2. position after the first two races. Also on Sunday he was very successful with the 6th and 5th position. Overall Pascal became 3rd with just one point ahead. Moritz became 7th in the open men’s’ class. After Pascal left out the October run in favour of the KLB Open in Berlin, he is now on the best way to save his start at the Kitebuggy masters on Borkum as one of the top10 riders in September.