// Latest Entries
- Belgium Landkite Contest 2014 Lommel
- SnowkiteMasters 2014 by KiteUnit / Gregoire Meersman
- Trans-Onego Kite Enduro – TOKE 12 – 16th Feb 2014
- (Deutsch) Swiss Snowkitetour Tourfinale am Silvaplanersee
- French LandKite Master at work #1
- Beast Big-Air on the Speed4 Lotus 12m
- (Deutsch) Wild Lake Session 2014
- Video -X- Pursuing The Dream
- Flysurfer Teamrider Dylan van der Meij – winner of the KTA Tour 2014
- (Deutsch) PEAK Snowkite Testival Lofer
// Follow Up
Buggy Easter regatta SPO10.Apr.2013:
Teamrider Pascal Lohmann achieved the third place in the Kitebuggy master class St. Peter-Ording on the Easter weekend. Untypical for Easter the beach was still slightly covered in snow with temperatures just above the freezing point on Saturday morning. But the sun melted the snow and with a wind speed of about 10 knots everything was ready for a successful race.
After three races in the open class – where Moritz Gehrmann used a Speed3 too – followed three races in the master class. Pascal decided to use a Speed3 in 19m² with short lines of 15 m, as the Speed3 15m² seemed to be a little bit too small.
This combination worked well on the cross-course, and Pascal managed to finish on 3. and 2. position after the first two races. Also on Sunday he was very successful with the 6th and 5th position. Overall Pascal became 3rd with just one point ahead. Moritz became 7th in the open men’s’ class. After Pascal left out the October run in favour of the KLB Open in Berlin, he is now on the best way to save his start at the Kitebuggy masters on Borkum as one of the top10 riders in September.