// Latest Entries
- FlySplit travels to Mallorca – Big Air, Loops & Airstyle on Cronix & S4 Lotus
- Fuerte Highlights – Dylan van der Meij
- Kite Buggy Freestyle @ Ainsdale with 21.0m of Lotus cloth..
- Snowkite Freestyle Session @ Col du Lautaret Pyramide 2014 – AlexRObin – KiTe UNiT
- Event report Swedish course race championship 2014
- How to: Kite Hydrofoil Tacks & Gybes
- 2014 Kitesurf Season – Episode #5 “my way”
- Event report KTE Italy
- Djerba – Flat Water Paradise
- Flysurfer Approved: The Kite-Freaks Pro Handle
// Follow Up
Kite-Sledge Photo Jam07.Mar.2013:
Unfortunately we could not carry out all our challenges at the Wild Lake Session due to the weather situation and other reasons. Luckily for you, we still have some of our awesome prizes left! To win these prices we are featuring a “kite-sledge photo jam”. Simply submit your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org until the 22nd of March. The picture should have something to do with kite and sledge and feature Flysurfer – be creative!
The pictures will be preselected and uploaded to facebook for voting by Flysurfer. All pictures will be featured online on the 25th of March. From this date the voting process will begin and it ends on the 2nd of April, at 12:00 o’clock.
Important: When sending us you pictures please make sure to include your name, address and telephone number. Additionally, we need a declaration of content and the name of the photographer to use your pictures. You will be informed by e-mail when your picture is selected for the vote.