// Latest Entries
- The big Speed4′s are finally here and they are simply unique!
- FLYSURFER Teamrider Christine Bönniger is PKRA Slalom World Champion 2013!
- Flysurfer PEAK Christmas special!
- FLYSURFER´s Fashion Weeks! -10% discount on all fashion products
- PEAK Development Interview
- Rollout of the FLYSURFER FlySplit started – Developer interview with Andreas Hanrieder
- Flysurfer PEAK – Main Features #2 presented by Pascal Boulgakow
- Jobs bei der Skywalk GmbH & Co. KG
- Flysurfer Cronix kiteloops on land video
- Dutch Storm Video
// Follow Up
Flysurfer Cup in St. Petersburg04.Mar.2013:
III INTERNATIONAL SNOWKITE COMPETITION
IN SANKT-PETERSBURG, RUSSIA
15 – 17 MARCH 2013
The contact person – Natalia Alufyorova (of travel company “Around.ru”).
The travel company “Around.ru” will provide you with the visa support free of charge and with special prices for the visa to Russia, for the flights, for the accommodation, for the transfer, for the excursions, and so on.
The identity of the competition – in the division “Super-sport” it is possible to use only one kite for all the winds – THE FLYSURFER – SPEED in size 15m.
The division “Super-sport” – kite: Speed 15 (only skiers).
The division “Sport” – any kites of Flysurfer.
The organizer of the competition – Alexey Okhotnikov, owner of the kite-club “OverPower” (Saint-Petersburg, Russia), and representative of FLYSURFER kites in Russia, http://flysurfer.com
The general partner – the travel company “Around.ru” (Petrozavodsk, Karelia, Russia).
Partners of the Flysurfer Cup are:
- the kite-club “Ugol Ataki” (Petrozavodsk, Karelia, Russia), TOKE, http://kiting.onego.ru
- the Norwegian Kiting Association www.norgeskiteforbund.no;
- the Italian Kiting Association, www.kitesurfing.it;
- the travel company “Viaggi nel Mondo srl”, www.viaggiavventurenelmondo.it
The place – the water area of the Finnish Gulf, the yacht-club “Gerkules”.
The maximum number of races – 12
The minimum number of races – 2
A trapezium, a triangle, a hook or the combination of these elements.
The program of the competition:
- 15.03.2013 (Friday) 11.00-13.00 The registration;
- 15.03.2013 (Friday) 13.00 The skipper-meeting; - 15.03.2013 (Friday) 14.00-17.00 The course-race, maximum 5 races;
- 16.03.2013 (Saturday) 10.00-11.00 The extra registration;
- 16.03.2013 (Saturday) 12.00-17.00 The course-race, maximum 8 races;
- 17.03.2013 (Sunday) 10.00-11.00 The extra registration;
- 17.03.2013 (Sunday) 12.00–15.00 The course-race, maximum 4 races;
- 17.03.2013 (Sunday) 17.00 The awarding.
Here are some video links from the Cup of Flysurfer in St.Petersburg over different years:
Awards will be given to:
- 5 best kiters in the division Super-sport;
- 3 best kiters in the division Sport/skis when 5 or more kiters get registered in the test or take part in races;
- 3 best kiters in the division Sport/snowboard when 5 or more kiters get registered in the test or take part in races.
The rest of the participants are awarded by letters of gratitude.
The place of the registration – the race office. The yacht port “Gerkules” (the place is shown on the google map). The people who are under 18 years old must show the written consent of the parents to participate in this competition. The registration fee – 1200 roubles (about 30 euro) is to be paid when being registered. Besides the registration fee each participant is to give 500 roubles (about 13 euro) as a deposit for a T-shirt with a number. This money will be returned to the participant when the T-shirt is given back.
All the participants must get registered officially and sign “The declaration about the personal responsibility”. Each participant takes part in the competition at his or her own risk.
When participating in the competition each participant must be in a protective helmet.
During the competition each participant must have the insurance for an accident. When being registered it is not necessary to show the insurance.
The contact person for non-Russian speaking participants – Natalia Alufyorova (the travel company “Around.ru”). The mobile phone: +79114011101, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, http://around-karelia.ru
Everybody is welcome to join us in this event both as participants and viewers!