// Latest Entries
- Flysurfer PEAK Christmas special!
- FLYSURFER´s Fashion Weeks! -10% discount on all fashion products
- PEAK Development Interview
- Rollout of the FLYSURFER FlySplit started – Developer interview with Andreas Hanrieder
- Flysurfer PEAK – Main Features #2 presented by Pascal Boulgakow
- Jobs bei der Skywalk GmbH & Co. KG
- Flysurfer Cronix kiteloops on land video
- Dutch Storm Video
- Flysurfer PEAK – Video Teaser
- PKRA Worldcup China
// Follow Up
Snowkite Championship 2013 – Reschensee06.Feb.2013:
Text by Michael Kaspar
Thursday evening the journey to Reschensee starts, but unfortunately does not last for too long, the tunnel in Landeck was closed. So we decided to stay overnight at the motorway service area.
On Friday morning after a one hours drive we reached our final stop at the Reschen. The lake was glassy, good for me as I just got my Rossignol skis serviced, here a big thanks goes to my service man. Unfortunatly the wind was not stable and so the first race only started in the evening. But after a whole day of snowing my Speed 19 was soaking wet and it took my some effort to start the kite. But after a while the Speed dryed and I was able to put on some speed and was able to finish on second place that day.
We had good winds on Saturday an so were able to race four runs. I got second in the second run after an exciting race with Flo Gruber. In between I tried the Speed4 ten, but the wind was too weak, so I changed to Speed3 12 and so had to start last and to roll up the field from behind. Because this rund was set to last 25 minutes, I managed to finish in the fourth position. My legs hurt badly after this race, so I was more than happy to go for lunch.
In the next two runs I competed against Markus Pompl and Flo Gurber. I finished on second and on third place. I was happy with the overall third position.
Sunday was a speedcontest by kitetracker.com, where I got fourth. At the end I would like to say thank you to the organizers of this event for a perfect organization and a beautiful weekend at the Reschensee.
Categorie: Men – Board
1. Gehrer Reinhold (AT, Flysurfer)
2. Beck Matthias (GER)
3. Vogeltanz Lukash (CZ; Flysurfer teamrider)
Categorie: Women – Board
1. Wobker Inga (GER)
2. Parma Eliska (AT)
3. Lancova Katerina (CZ)
Categorie: Men – Ski
1. Pompl Markus (GER)
2. Gruber Florian (GER)
3. Kaspar Michael (CH, Flysurfer teamrider)
Categorie: Women – Ski
1. Brinz Martina (GER)
2. Nouar Leila (FRA)