// Latest Entries
- Adaption to kite weight specifications for Speed3 CE DLX / Speed4 Lotus
- KLBB 2014 tour round 1 – MTB Contest Dunkerque, France
- (Deutsch) Praktikant (m/w) für den Bereich FLYSURFER Vertrieb & Marketing
- (Français) Championnat de France MTB 2014 et 1ère étape Championnat d’Europe, Dunkerque
- Inside RedBull Ragnarok 2014 – Alex Robin
- 2014 Kitesurfing Season – Episode #1
- Teamrider Introduction June „Noussa” Denkler
- Flysurfer Peak – The City Line Project
- Toyota Hybrid Technology teams up with Sebastian Bubmann
- SeaMen Race & Testival 2014 Event Report
// Follow Up
Snowkiting on the Kitzsteinhorn but who is Tobi Deckert?07.Jan.2013:
today we would like to present you our new guy in the Skywalk GmbH & Co. KG development team. Tobi Deckert from Munic is 25 years young and supports the X-Gloo development team since August 2012.
Tobi is and allrounder in sports! He proved it by winning the “Das sportlichste Jahr deines Lebens” competition by the brand Chiemsee together with his girlfriend Kati.
Tobi about his motivation: “Combining different sports and then getting out everything of the similarities, thats what fun is all about. No matter what level, which trick … breaking barriers with friends – without a visit to the hospital – that is the fuel for my motivation!”
In his latest video “Annorang” you can dive into Tobi’s sport-world.
Here we have a few pictures of him training on the Kitzsteinhorn in the Austrian Alps.
We are happy to have a talented young sportsman like Tobi with us in Marquartstein and are waiting exitedly for reports, pictures and videos …
Stay tuned and checkt out his homepage ;-)