// Latest Entries
- Flysurfer PEAK Christmas special!
- FLYSURFER´s Fashion Weeks! -10% discount on all fashion products
- PEAK Development Interview
- Rollout of the FLYSURFER FlySplit started – Developer interview with Andreas Hanrieder
- Flysurfer PEAK – Main Features #2 presented by Pascal Boulgakow
- Jobs bei der Skywalk GmbH & Co. KG
- Flysurfer Cronix kiteloops on land video
- Dutch Storm Video
- Flysurfer PEAK – Video Teaser
- PKRA Worldcup China
// Follow Up
Interview with Andreas Hanrieder02.Jan.2013:
Everyone has experienced it. You get to the spot and the wind-forecast has been a few knots too optimistic. With a Flydoor in your quiver this means having fun, instead of hanging around on the beach. The unbelievably early planing ability combined with the unexpectedly good handling is what makes the Flydoor4 stand out above the rest. Riding toe-side, jumping, cruising. The Flydoor4 just feels much smaller than it is, however still delivers unmatched upwind performance. Thanks to the centre fin there is no other twintip board, except the Flyrace, that goes upwind better.
Andreas Hanrieder from the Flysurfer and Flyboards Research and Development Team talks in this video about the new FlyDoor4 kiteboard and it’s new features.
We cannot hide how happy we are with our Flydoors. Whomever has ridden the Flyboards FlyDoor3 will testify on how good it combined light-wind kiting with a great riding experience. Now we present the newest evolution in the line: The FlyDoor4