// Latest Entries
- Flysurfer Speed4 Lotus – Designer Interview
- Flat Water Dreaming – “Enjoy the Silence”
- Cronix How-To – (Self-)Launching and Landing
- Lewis Wilby joins team FLYSURFER
- Red Bull Battle of the Sund 2014
- Fehmarn mal anders … .
- FlySplit travels to Mallorca – Big Air, Loops & Airstyle on Cronix & S4 Lotus
- Fuerte Highlights – Dylan van der Meij
- Kite Buggy Freestyle @ Ainsdale with 21.0m of Lotus cloth..
- Snowkite Freestyle Session @ Col du Lautaret Pyramide 2014 – AlexRObin – KiTe UNiT
// Follow Up
Lukash on Ruegen19.Nov.2012:
“Flysurfer International teamrider Lukash Vogeltanz visited Rügen, the biggest German Island, this summer. To relax, work with his kiteschool and to maintain his competition level. See Lukash enjoying a light wind training session on the Flysurfer Speed3 CE Deluxe 21m and his Flyboards Radical4 Medium, mixing up old- and new styles! Lukash is sponsored by: Flysurfer Kiteboarding, Flyboards, Oxbow, Kiteboarding.cz & Kite4fun.cz”