// Latest Entries
- Flysurfer PEAK Christmas special!
- FLYSURFER´s Fashion Weeks! -10% discount on all fashion products
- PEAK Development Interview
- Rollout of the FLYSURFER FlySplit started – Developer interview with Andreas Hanrieder
- Flysurfer PEAK – Main Features #2 presented by Pascal Boulgakow
- Jobs bei der Skywalk GmbH & Co. KG
- Flysurfer Cronix kiteloops on land video
- Dutch Storm Video
- Flysurfer PEAK – Video Teaser
- PKRA Worldcup China
// Follow Up
Follow our teamriders wherever they go15.Nov.2012:
Kitetracker is an innovative, worldwide live GPS competition project. Kiters and all other windsport-junkies (paragliders, sailors, surfers, mountain bikers, SUP’s …) have the possibility to share their sessions and compete against one another.
The live-tracking app enables kiters to follow or compete against each other globally. Users can still record their sessions if they are not using the live-tracking, and then upload it later when they have internet access so that others can still check their tracks, and the results will be added to the rankings.
The end result will not only be an international ranking list of the various disciplines but also a huge database with up to date information on the best kite-hot-spots worldwide. The more kiters, the more data!
Of course the Flysurfer Teamriders will take part in this awsome project. Track and compete against them – no matter where you are on the planet. We are looking forward to thrilling competitions and lots of active participation…stay connected!!!
Download the App here:
Important Notice: a kite is not a flying device. Further information in our manual – topic “warning” e.g. Speed3
Flysurfer – everyday is a kiteday