// Latest Entries
- Event Report European Junior Kitesurf Championships 2014
- Adaption to kite weight specifications for Speed3 CE DLX / Speed4 Lotus
- KLBB 2014 tour round 1 – MTB Contest Dunkerque, France
- (Deutsch) Praktikant (m/w) für den Bereich FLYSURFER Vertrieb & Marketing
- (Français) Championnat de France MTB 2014 et 1ère étape Championnat d’Europe, Dunkerque
- Inside RedBull Ragnarok 2014 – Alex Robin
- 2014 Kitesurfing Season – Episode #1
- Teamrider Introduction June „Noussa” Denkler
- Flysurfer Peak – The City Line Project
- Toyota Hybrid Technology teams up with Sebastian Bubmann
// Follow Up
The Finals of the Kitesurf Tour Europe!!07.Nov.2012:
From 1-4 November the european Kite-scene met to compete for one last time this season at Castelldefels near Barcelona in Spain. Flysurfer Teamriders Christine Bönniger and Benni Bolli were there too. The two race specialists went into the final stop with high hopes. Christine went in leading the rankings for the womens fleet and Benni was in 6th place with good chances to move up the rankings.
It was good that there was strong wind on the 1st day of competition as the last two KTE stops did not offer good enough conditions for the Freestyle to be run. The Freestyle single eliminations where finished on this great 1st day.
Day 2 belonged to the racers. The conditions were not easy with inconsistent gusty cross-offshore winds ranging from 12-26 knots. This made choosing the right kite size difficult and lead to one being either over or underpowered at times. However for Benni and Christine it was a good day. Benni even managed a 2nd Place in one of his races and managed to finish 6th in the Rankings moving him up to 4th in the Final Overall rankings of the tour.
The Womens fleet was sent out a total of 4 times, although the last race had to be broken off due to the wind backing off and not being enough to race. Christine had her work cut out for her against the current Vice Champion Steph Bridge (UK). Throughout the tour Christine battled hard and managed to defeat her nemesis on few occasions, but this was not the case in Castelldefels. Once again it was a hard battle, but Christine had to be happy with the 2nd place at this tourstop. This however did not change the situation in the overall rankings and Christine won the 2012 KTE Racing Tour Championship.
Flyboards Teamrider Bram Bast unfortunatly could not attend the last stop, but still managed to finish the tour in 8th Place in the Freestyle rankings.
We congratulate Benni, Bram and Christine for their great achievements!