// Latest Entries
- Flysurfer extends Free Repair Warrantee to 12 months!
- (Français) A Story of VAKE 2014 ! Par Banjoo
- Kiteboarding from Perth to the North West Cape by Ian Young (a 1300km downwinder)
- Barra do Rio – Speed4 Lotus moments…
- White Loops – Alex Robin Snowkite film 2014
- (Français) Buggy Freestyle – Craig & Dave par N2g
- (Français) ALEX ROBIN : « White LOOP », retour sur sa saison snowkite 2014
- Lewis Wilby – Flymasters 2014 Freeriding
- FLYMASTERS 2014 KLBB Event
- Flyboards RAZOR @ Baltic Sea
// Follow Up
Available now – the Speed4 8&10 „Two small kites offer great performance”26.Oct.2012:
It has been a long wait for the first official sign that a new Speed is coming and now it is finally here. We are pleased and proud to present to you the next step or rather, jump, in Flysurfer development: the Speed4 – in sizes 8.0 and 10.0m²!
We received countless demands for smaller sizes of the Speed3, but, until recently, the state of development was unable to fulfill those wishes at that time. With new findings and numerous prototypes, our development team, with project leader and Speed founder Armin Harich, finally succeeded at constructing a Speed in small sizes, which is truly a fun machine for everyone.
The chilly season is approaching. Many are heading off to visit the high-wind spots of South Africa or Brazil, while others simply grab their thick neoprene and enjoy the stormy fall season inland or on the coasts. Winter lovers are anxiously getting ready for the 2012/13 snow kiting season. For all friends of airstyle, big-air, hang-time, free-ride, race and also freestyle – take the Speed4 8.0 and 10.0m² for a test ride and make your kite sessions extraordinary…
P.S.: The demand for other (bigger) sizes of the Speed4 is naturally justifiable. Still, it is not so simple to top an extraordinary product like the Speed3. So we still need some time – and until then the Speed3 Colored Edition (CE) from 12.0m² upwards remain within the Speed series. However, we are certain that 2013 will be the release year for the additional Speed4 sizes (12.0/15.0/18.0/21.0m²).
First things first: The Speed4 in 8.0 and 10.0m² are unbelievably versatile. Despite the enormous performance potential, the Speed4 is still suitable for beginners in the lower wind ranges but still a true air-time machine in the upper wind range.
Kites in action: © Photos: Flysurfer Kiteboarding