// Latest Entries
- 2014 Kitesurf Season – Episode #6 – Portugal
- The Cronix Session – Lewis Wilby
- (Français) LEWIS WILBY, 1ere vidéo en Cronix
- Kiteboat trip in Egypt with Kite4Fun
- Flysurfer Flydoor5 Designer-Interview
- We proudly present: The brand-new FLYDOOR5!
- FLYSURFER Kiteboarding @ Surf Expo 2014, Orlando (USA)
- Flysurfer Speed4 Lotus – Designer Interview
- Flat Water Dreaming – “Enjoy the Silence”
- Cronix How-To – (Self-)Launching and Landing
// Follow Up
Bubi’s FlySplit M – Stress Test17.Mar.2014:
FLYSURFER teamrider Sebastian Bubmann (Bubi) visits the spots he grew up and learned kitesurfing, near the Danish border, now living close to the Alps, of course these great kitespots always have a warm place in his heart.
We asked Sebastian to put the FLYBOARDS FlySplit M through its paces, going for a tough highwind kiteloop session and smack as many kiteloops and hard landings on the board as he could. And blessed with wind he was.. A solid 30-35 knots hit Northern Germany over a weekend, giving Bubi a chance to loop the CRONIX 8.0m badass and answering the question we get from FlySplit customers often; “Will it hold?”