// Latest Entries
- Flysurfer Speed4 Lotus – Designer Interview
- Flat Water Dreaming – “Enjoy the Silence”
- Cronix How-To – (Self-)Launching and Landing
- Lewis Wilby joins team FLYSURFER
- Red Bull Battle of the Sund 2014
- Fehmarn mal anders … .
- FlySplit travels to Mallorca – Big Air, Loops & Airstyle on Cronix & S4 Lotus
- Fuerte Highlights – Dylan van der Meij
- Kite Buggy Freestyle @ Ainsdale with 21.0m of Lotus cloth..
- Snowkite Freestyle Session @ Col du Lautaret Pyramide 2014 – AlexRObin – KiTe UNiT
// Follow Up
Bubi’s FlySplit M – Stress Test17.Mar.2014:
FLYSURFER teamrider Sebastian Bubmann (Bubi) visits the spots he grew up and learned kitesurfing, near the Danish border, now living close to the Alps, of course these great kitespots always have a warm place in his heart.
We asked Sebastian to put the FLYBOARDS FlySplit M through its paces, going for a tough highwind kiteloop session and smack as many kiteloops and hard landings on the board as he could. And blessed with wind he was.. A solid 30-35 knots hit Northern Germany over a weekend, giving Bubi a chance to loop the CRONIX 8.0m badass and answering the question we get from FlySplit customers often; “Will it hold?”