// Latest Entries
- SPEED4 Lotus, NOW AVAILABLE in 8.0m & 10.0m
- “Flysurf into your holiday” raffle – the winner
- Flysurfer Kiteboarding presents – Malindi Adventures
- KLB Open 2014 – Airport Tempelhof, Berlin, 2nd EU KLBB Tour Stop
- Lukash wins Open Airstyle Hangout 2014 – Egypt, Ras Sudr
- The final KLB chapter
- Flyboards RAZOR – How to: The Roll-Tack
- (Deutsch) ÖM-Titel für Peter Müller
- RAWKite Westward Ho! Cup report
- 2014 Kitesurf Season – Episode #6 – Portugal
// Follow Up
SnowkiteMasters 2014 by KiteUnit / Gregoire Meersman10.Mar.2014:
KiteUnit is a kiteclub founded by Alex and Mehdi from passion for the sport, they already organized many training camps. From kids camps but also professional competition trainings, for more details go here : kite-unit.com.
This year Alex Robin trained and prepared for the SnowKiteMasters 2014 competition at his homespot of Col du Lautaret in the French alps with his training partners Didier and Louis. Follow the KiteUnit Team: Didier Botta, Louis Outin, LoloBSD and Alex Robin in their pursuit to bring the snowkite and landkite sport to new levels.
Make sure to check out this very nice video report filmed and edited by Gregoire Meersman, a must watch !