// Latest Entries
- RAWKite Westward Ho! Cup report
- 2014 Kitesurf Season – Episode #6 – Portugal
- The Cronix Session – Lewis Wilby
- (Français) LEWIS WILBY, 1ere vidéo en Cronix
- Kiteboat trip in Egypt with Kite4Fun
- Flysurfer Flydoor5 Designer-Interview
- We proudly present: The brand-new FLYDOOR5!
- FLYSURFER Kiteboarding @ Surf Expo 2014, Orlando (USA)
- Flysurfer Speed4 Lotus – Designer Interview
- Flat Water Dreaming – “Enjoy the Silence”
// Follow Up
Mount Blackburn 201424.Feb.2014:
Do you remember the Ataraxia project, which took place in 2012 in Alaska? FLYSURFER Kiteboarding was proud to support this attempt of snowkiting up a 4000m high peak in the middle of nowhere in Alaska. Even though the weather was horrible and the summit run had to be cancelled in the end it was still a great project and the boys brought back home some amazing footage from the other side of our planet.
Well, in 2014 the team decided to regroup, choose a much bigger and more exposed mountain, again in Alaska and head out for Mt. Blackburn. This 4996m high volcano is the fifth highest peak in the entire USA. Its long and exposed northwest facing ridge with the summit plateau will hopefully provide excellent hill-climbing conditions.
The whole team will be equipped with 6 and 9m FLYSURFER PEAKS. Depending on the local conditions the guys will chose one size with for the summit run.
Let’s keep our fingers crossed that conditions will come together for this amazing adventure!