// Latest Entries
- SPEED4 Lotus, NOW AVAILABLE in 8.0m & 10.0m
- “Flysurf into your holiday” raffle – the winner
- Flysurfer Kiteboarding presents – Malindi Adventures
- KLB Open 2014 – Airport Tempelhof, Berlin, 2nd EU KLBB Tour Stop
- Lukash wins Open Airstyle Hangout 2014 – Egypt, Ras Sudr
- The final KLB chapter
- Flyboards RAZOR – How to: The Roll-Tack
- (Deutsch) ÖM-Titel für Peter Müller
- RAWKite Westward Ho! Cup report
- 2014 Kitesurf Season – Episode #6 – Portugal
// Follow Up
Brazil cut’s – Dylan van der Meij06.Feb.2014:
FLYSURFER teamrider Dylan van der Meij escaped the Dutch winter before it even arrived.. With his mind set on the KTA – Kiteboard Tour Asia, Dylan flew to Brazil to have the best possible conditions to prepare himself and train for this upcoming winter competition tour. During these 6 weeks Dylan was able to gather quite some footage from himself. Which ended up making his Brazil video cut.
Check out Dylan ripping on the Flysurfer CRONIX & Flyboards RADICAL4.