// Latest Entries
- (Français) A Story of VAKE 2014 ! Par Banjoo
- Kiteboarding from Perth to the North West Cape by Ian Young (a 1300km downwinder)
- BRAND NEW – Flysurfer Zip Hoodie
- Barra do Rio – Speed4 Lotus moments…
- White Loops – Alex Robin Snowkite film 2014
- (Français) Buggy Freestyle – Craig & Dave par N2g
- (Français) ALEX ROBIN : « White LOOP », retour sur sa saison snowkite 2014
- Lewis Wilby – Flymasters 2014 Freeriding
- FLYMASTERS 2014 KLBB Event
- Flyboards RAZOR @ Baltic Sea
// Follow Up
FLYSURFER teamrider news03.Feb.2014:
At the very beginning of 2014 there are some changes in the Flysurfer teamrider camp. Unfortunately Christine Bönniger (Tine) leaves the Flysurfer team. She is able to look back on a very successful and exciting competition season with Flysurfer Kiteboarding. For this year she is looking for new challenges in her occupational and sportive career. The exclusion of Tine as a teamrider is a big loss for the Flysurfer Team and family because of her ambitious, honest and faithful style. We wish Tine all the best and great success with all new challenges, which will come across her path, and we know you will take on each one in a great way.
Moreover we proudly present our youngest newcomer in the Flysurfer Team. The 17-years old June Sarah Denkler alias “Noussa” from El Gouna (Egypt) is under Flysurfer team contract since January 2014. Noussa was born in Germany and later on, grew up in Egypt where she has tried a lot of different kinds of sport. At the age of 8 she started to surf, a few years later she started wakeboarding. But only when she saw the kiteboarders in Hurghada, she knew that this kind of sport was the perfect combination for her. Noussa especially loves the feeling of speed on the water. At the age of 15 she got a kite lesson. The owner of the kite-school immediately realized that Noussa had big talent and so he had started to support her. After 6 month she took part on the “Kitejamboree 2011” where she won the 2nd place in the Womens Amateur division.
Currently Noussa lives in Kiel (Germany) where she completes an internship for her indented study to become a physiotherapist.
We look forward to a great collaboration with “Noussa” and wish her a good start and a successful Kite Season 2014!