// Latest Entries
- FLYSURFER Kiteboarding @ Surf Expo 2014, Orlando (USA)
- Flysurfer Speed4 Lotus – Designer Interview
- Flat Water Dreaming – “Enjoy the Silence”
- Cronix How-To – (Self-)Launching and Landing
- Lewis Wilby joins team FLYSURFER
- Red Bull Battle of the Sund 2014
- Fehmarn mal anders … .
- FlySplit travels to Mallorca – Big Air, Loops & Airstyle on Cronix & S4 Lotus
- Fuerte Highlights – Dylan van der Meij
- Kite Buggy Freestyle @ Ainsdale with 21.0m of Lotus cloth..
// Follow Up
Flysurfer PEAK 6.0 color changes to neon orange!29.Jan.2014:
We are very happy about the great demand and interest in our innovative Flysurfer PEAK. Also in the winter months the first single skin kite with an effective depower is a great travel companion for touring in the mountains.
The corresponding success resulted in using up the pink kite cloths prematurely. A postproduction would have taken up too much time besides it would delay the delivery. So that is the reason we have decided to produce the PEAK 6.0 in neon orange color coding from now on.