// Latest Entries
- Lewis Wilby joins team FLYSURFER
- Red Bull Battle of the Sund 2014
- Fehmarn mal anders … .
- FlySplit travels to Mallorca – Big Air, Loops & Airstyle on Cronix & S4 Lotus
- Fuerte Highlights – Dylan van der Meij
- Kite Buggy Freestyle @ Ainsdale with 21.0m of Lotus cloth..
- Snowkite Freestyle Session @ Col du Lautaret Pyramide 2014 – AlexRObin – KiTe UNiT
- Event report Swedish course race championship 2014
- How to: Kite Hydrofoil Tacks & Gybes
- 2014 Kitesurf Season – Episode #5 “my way”
// Follow Up
Skywalk GmbH & Co. KG donates € 1.500 to charity18.Dec.2013:
Christmas is coming soon…time for family and comfy atmosphere. Unfortunately there are a lot of regions in Germany as well as in other european countries with socially weak families who cannot celebrate Christmas time as it should be. That is why Skywalk GmbH & Co. KG decided to make a donation to several aid organizations instead of donating Christmas presents to business partners. As we did in 2013, Flysurfer have donated funds to an organization named “Move it!”. In 2013/2014 “Move it!” will support a project in Belgrade / Serbia which enables street children and their parents in getting hot meals and good education. You want to read more about this project, please go here: http://www.ewigkite.de/index.php/ghana-20122013.html. X-GLOO donates its money to a foundation called Adventskalender für gute Werke der Süddeutschen Zeitung e.V. (in English: Advent calendar for good work causes founded by Süddeutsche Zeitung). This foundation supports a range of aid projects and welfare organizations in the area of Munich. Skywalk supports an organization called Hilfe für Rumänische Waisenkinder e.V. (in English: Help for Rumanian orphans). In detail the organization helps this children to cure their emotional scars and find a normal and peaceful life.