// Latest Entries
- Lukash wins Open Airstyle Hangout 2014 – Egypt, Ras Sudr
- The final KLB chapter
- Flyboards RAZOR – How to: The Roll-Tack
- (Deutsch) ÖM-Titel für Peter Müller
- RAWKite Westward Ho! Cup report
- 2014 Kitesurf Season – Episode #6 – Portugal
- The Cronix Session – Lewis Wilby
- (Français) LEWIS WILBY, 1ere vidéo en Cronix
- Kiteboat trip in Egypt with Kite4Fun
- Flysurfer Flydoor5 Designer-Interview
// Follow Up
Flysurfer PEAK – Main Features #2 presented by Pascal Boulgakow07.Nov.2013:
Check out this detailed second video showing the main features of the new Flysurfer PEAK presented to you by Pascal Boulgakoff about the FLYSURFER Peak on snow, the first single-skin depowerable production kite.
Filmed last week in the French Alps, 2013 October 31st, Halloween afternoon, on a big-mountain spot 3.500m.
Have a look at how easy the PEAK is to launch, turns fast with high precision, enables smooth solo landings, allows quick re-launch when landed on the leading edge, a perfect kite for expeditions, your personal lift to the summits.
Or read more about all the PEAK features here: flysurfer.com/produkte/kites/peak/
Video & Edit: Pascal Boulgakoff – White Kite News
More information: whitekitenews.blogspot.com
Everyday is a kiteday…
with Flysurfer Kiteboarding!