// Latest Entries
- SPEED4 Lotus, NOW AVAILABLE in 8.0m & 10.0m
- “Flysurf into your holiday” raffle – the winner
- Flysurfer Kiteboarding presents – Malindi Adventures
- KLB Open 2014 – Airport Tempelhof, Berlin, 2nd EU KLBB Tour Stop
- Lukash wins Open Airstyle Hangout 2014 – Egypt, Ras Sudr
- The final KLB chapter
- Flyboards RAZOR – How to: The Roll-Tack
- (Deutsch) ÖM-Titel für Peter Müller
- RAWKite Westward Ho! Cup report
- 2014 Kitesurf Season – Episode #6 – Portugal
// Follow Up
Flysurfer PEAK – Main Features #2 presented by Pascal Boulgakow07.Nov.2013:
Check out this detailed second video showing the main features of the new Flysurfer PEAK presented to you by Pascal Boulgakoff about the FLYSURFER Peak on snow, the first single-skin depowerable production kite.
Filmed last week in the French Alps, 2013 October 31st, Halloween afternoon, on a big-mountain spot 3.500m.
Have a look at how easy the PEAK is to launch, turns fast with high precision, enables smooth solo landings, allows quick re-launch when landed on the leading edge, a perfect kite for expeditions, your personal lift to the summits.
Or read more about all the PEAK features here: flysurfer.com/produkte/kites/peak/
Video & Edit: Pascal Boulgakoff – White Kite News
More information: whitekitenews.blogspot.com
Everyday is a kiteday…
with Flysurfer Kiteboarding!