// Latest Entries
- Flysurfer Speed4 Lotus – Designer Interview
- Flat Water Dreaming – “Enjoy the Silence”
- Cronix How-To – (Self-)Launching and Landing
- Lewis Wilby joins team FLYSURFER
- Red Bull Battle of the Sund 2014
- Fehmarn mal anders … .
- FlySplit travels to Mallorca – Big Air, Loops & Airstyle on Cronix & S4 Lotus
- Fuerte Highlights – Dylan van der Meij
- Kite Buggy Freestyle @ Ainsdale with 21.0m of Lotus cloth..
- Snowkite Freestyle Session @ Col du Lautaret Pyramide 2014 – AlexRObin – KiTe UNiT
// Follow Up
Flysurfer PEAK – Main Features presented by Pascal Boulgakow28.Oct.2013:
Flysurfer have proven themselves once again to be pioneers in kite development. In the beginning of November 2013 the very first single skin kite with an effective working depower, will hit the market. The PEAK uses no bottom sail making it different to conventional ram air kites. The weight of the kite is reduced and the pack size is incredibly small. The power generated by the PEAK is considerably more than would be expected by a similar sized depower kite. There are no other kites that get going as early in light winds.
Check out this detailed video showing the main features of the Flysurfer PEAK presented to you by Pascal Boulgakow:
. Innovative single-skin depower concept
. Unbelievable low-end performance
. Great depower range
. Minimalistic pack-size
. Ultra light weight
. Ultra light bar-setup
. No compromise on safety
. Quality of workmanship and durability
. Fast and easy handling
. Optional touring bag with integrated kite harness
. Universal application
Or read more about the features here: flysurfer.com/produkte/kites/peak/
Video & Edit: Pascal Boulgakow – White Kite News
More information: whitekitenews.blogspot.com
Everyday is a kiteday…
with Flysurfer Kiteboarding!