// Latest Entries
- Fuerte Highlights – Dylan van der Meij
- Kite Buggy Freestyle @ Ainsdale with 21.0m of Lotus cloth..
- Snowkite Freestyle Session @ Col du Lautaret Pyramide 2014 – AlexRObin – KiTe UNiT
- Event report Swedish course race championship 2014
- How to: Kite Hydrofoil Tacks & Gybes
- 2014 Kitesurf Season – Episode #5 “my way”
- Event report KTE Italy
- Djerba – Flat Water Paradise
- Flysurfer Approved: The Kite-Freaks Pro Handle
- „Fly Surf into your Holiday“ – Flysurfer Boardrange & Cronix L.E.I test for free and win!
// Follow Up
Flysurfer have proven themselves once again to be pioneers in kite development. In the beginning of November 2013 the very first single skin kite with an effective working depower, will hit the market. The PEAK uses no bottom sail making it different to conventional ram air kites. The weight of the kite is reduced and the pack size is incredibly small. The power generated by the PEAK is considerably more than would be expected by a similar sized depower kite. There are no other kites that get going as early in light winds.
Our team rider Lolo has tested the new PEAK for us and sent us this video. Check it out!
The PEAK will be delivered ready-to-fly with a super light bar. The frontline safety (FLS) makes the PEAK flag out with no pressure in the canopy, and together with the light version of the Infinity 2.0 quick release the PEAK delivers maximum safety. The PEAK is made for backcountry touring, freeride Snowkiting, landboarding, or buggying, as well as expeditions, schools and teaching. You can use the PEAK for urban street kiting or take it anywhere with you when you go on holiday. An innovative additional option available with the PEAK is a special kite bag which is a lightweight trekking backpack equipped with an integrated harness. So you can set up the PEAK anywhere you want within seconds and you are ready to go. Lift your game with the all new PEAK by Flysurfer.
Further details and features can be found here.