// Latest Entries
- SnowkiteMasters 2014 by KiteUnit / Gregoire Meersman
- Trans-Onego Kite Enduro – TOKE 12 – 16th Feb 2014
- (Deutsch) Swiss Snowkitetour Tourfinale am Silvaplanersee
- French LandKite Master at work #1
- Beast Big-Air on the Speed4 Lotus 12m
- (Deutsch) Wild Lake Session 2014
- Video -X- Pursuing The Dream
- Flysurfer Teamrider Dylan van der Meij – winner of the KTA Tour 2014
- (Deutsch) PEAK Snowkite Testival Lofer
- French Snowkite Championship 2014 – Col Des Supeyres.
// Follow Up
Coming soon – FlySplit!13.Sep.2013:
Innovation has always been one of Flysurfer’s highest aspirations when it comes to product development. This self-set aim motivates the development team surrounding Andi Hanrieder every day to create new ideas. One of these truly innovative products is the new boardline, FlySplit. The all new FlySplit combines the opportunity to disemble the board in the middle with the performance of a normal kiteboard. This is the crucial feature that wins extra space when travelling, whilst maintaining that the kiteboard performs just as well as a Radical or Flydoor.
The FlySplits are great allrounders, which should not be left out on any travel, whether with plane, sportscar or motorcycle. Due to the fantastic opportunity of splitting the boards in half, the FlySplits are a proper alternative to normal boards on the kitesurfing market. Thanks to a three year development phase, we can guarantee that the FlySplits perform like excellent kiteboards, but are still seperable. Thus there is no compromise on quality and performance.
Available from the middle of October!
More information: FlySplit
Flysurfer – everyday is a kiteday!