// Latest Entries
- Flysurfer Speed4 Lotus – Designer Interview
- Flat Water Dreaming – “Enjoy the Silence”
- Cronix How-To – (Self-)Launching and Landing
- Lewis Wilby joins team FLYSURFER
- Red Bull Battle of the Sund 2014
- Fehmarn mal anders … .
- FlySplit travels to Mallorca – Big Air, Loops & Airstyle on Cronix & S4 Lotus
- Fuerte Highlights – Dylan van der Meij
- Kite Buggy Freestyle @ Ainsdale with 21.0m of Lotus cloth..
- Snowkite Freestyle Session @ Col du Lautaret Pyramide 2014 – AlexRObin – KiTe UNiT
// Follow Up
Flyboards FlySplit – bon voyage!13.Sep.2013:
Flysurfer & Flyboards teamrider Peter Mueller shows us the easiness and simplicity that the new Flyboards FlySplit M & L offers to it’s users. Connecting and taking apart of the FlySplit is as easy as it can be, combining this with the durability and rigidity of a normal kiteboard gives the FlySplit rider the perfect travel board solution!
FlySplit M 134x41cm
FlySplit L 160x44cm
Available October 2013.