// Latest Entries
- (Deutsch) Praktikant (m/w) für den Bereich FLYSURFER Vertrieb & Marketing
- (Français) Championnat de France MTB 2014 et 1ère étape Championnat d’Europe, Dunkerque
- Inside RedBull Ragnarok 2014 – Alex Robin
- 2014 Kitesurfing Season – Episode #1
- Teamrider Introduction June „Noussa” Denkler
- Flysurfer Peak – The City Line Project
- Toyota Hybrid Technology teams up with Sebastian Bubmann
- SeaMen Race & Testival 2014 Event Report
- Information about Speed4 Lotus delivery delays
- French Snowkite Race Championship – Col du Lautaret, France
// Follow Up
Flyboards FlySplit – a Danish sailing adventure02.Sep.2013:
Flysurfer & Flyboards teamrider Sebastian Bubmann had the chance to test one of the pre-serial boards of the new Flyboards FlySplit M this summer. Together with his buddies he was sailing along the Danish southern Baltic Sea and discovered some epic flatwater spots.
Having very limited space available on a 33 foot sailing boat, the FlySplit was perfect, disconnected it perfectly fit in the starboard locker on-board! Even the FlySplit L fit right in the locker, hence Sebastian had a full quiver of boards with him during the whole trip without the need of cuddling with them in the bunk at night or fixing them to the railing, where they would have been in the way all the time or get damaged.
Sailing, amongst traveling by car, plane, train, hitchhike or bike is just one of the ways of getting around which will be a whole lot easier with the Flyboards FlySplit!
FlySplit M 134x41cm
FlySplit L 160x44cm
Available October 2013.
More information: flysurfer.com