// Latest Entries
- (Deutsch) Praktikant (m/w) für den Bereich FLYSURFER Vertrieb & Marketing
- (Français) Championnat de France MTB 2014 et 1ère étape Championnat d’Europe, Dunkerque
- Inside RedBull Ragnarok 2014 – Alex Robin
- 2014 Kitesurfing Season – Episode #1
- Teamrider Introduction June „Noussa” Denkler
- Flysurfer Peak – The City Line Project
- Toyota Hybrid Technology teams up with Sebastian Bubmann
- SeaMen Race & Testival 2014 Event Report
- Information about Speed4 Lotus delivery delays
- French Snowkite Race Championship – Col du Lautaret, France
// Follow Up
German Kitesurf Trophy Fehmarn14.Aug.2013:
Last weekend the 3rd tourstop of the kitesurf trophy took place on the German Island Fehmarn. Our team riders Christine, Emma and Niklas were there as well to participate. Emmanuel stepped up the rankings with every race, coming closer and closer to the top group. The training on his new Incognito race board that Emma absolved during the last few weeks really paid off. At the first race he finished on 5th place, in the second race on 4th and in the third race he finished 3rd.
The ladies Race division was won once again won by Flysurfer team mate Christine Boenniger, she won all races! Also our newcomer Niklas Christiansen had a good weekend and finished on 2nd place behind Jannis Maus, who won the Junior Race division.
Pics by: Brand Guides/ www.mtwopphoto.com
The event on Fehmarn was a fantastic event with loads of sunshine and rather light wind conditions. A superb party on saturday evening made for a good round up of this event.
Flysurfer – everyday is a kiteday!