// Latest Entries
- (Français) A Story of VAKE 2014 ! Par Banjoo
- Kiteboarding from Perth to the North West Cape by Ian Young (a 1300km downwinder)
- BRAND NEW – Flysurfer Zip Hoodie
- Barra do Rio – Speed4 Lotus moments…
- White Loops – Alex Robin Snowkite film 2014
- (Français) Buggy Freestyle – Craig & Dave par N2g
- (Français) ALEX ROBIN : « White LOOP », retour sur sa saison snowkite 2014
- Lewis Wilby – Flymasters 2014 Freeriding
- FLYMASTERS 2014 KLBB Event
- Flyboards RAZOR @ Baltic Sea
// Follow Up
German Kitesurf Trophy Fehmarn14.Aug.2013:
Last weekend the 3rd tourstop of the kitesurf trophy took place on the German Island Fehmarn. Our team riders Christine, Emma and Niklas were there as well to participate. Emmanuel stepped up the rankings with every race, coming closer and closer to the top group. The training on his new Incognito race board that Emma absolved during the last few weeks really paid off. At the first race he finished on 5th place, in the second race on 4th and in the third race he finished 3rd.
The ladies Race division was won once again won by Flysurfer team mate Christine Boenniger, she won all races! Also our newcomer Niklas Christiansen had a good weekend and finished on 2nd place behind Jannis Maus, who won the Junior Race division.
Pics by: Brand Guides/ www.mtwopphoto.com
The event on Fehmarn was a fantastic event with loads of sunshine and rather light wind conditions. A superb party on saturday evening made for a good round up of this event.
Flysurfer – everyday is a kiteday!