// Latest Entries
- RAWKite Westward Ho! Cup report
- 2014 Kitesurf Season – Episode #6 – Portugal
- The Cronix Session – Lewis Wilby
- (Français) LEWIS WILBY, 1ere vidéo en Cronix
- Kiteboat trip in Egypt with Kite4Fun
- Flysurfer Flydoor5 Designer-Interview
- We proudly present: The brand-new FLYDOOR5!
- FLYSURFER Kiteboarding @ Surf Expo 2014, Orlando (USA)
- Flysurfer Speed4 Lotus – Designer Interview
- Flat Water Dreaming – “Enjoy the Silence”
// Follow Up
FlySplit Rhyme Contest08.Aug.2013:
FlySplit, that is the name of the new board by Flysurfer. FlySplit is a splitable board, especially developed for the needs of travelers. Once arrived at the destination you have simply to attach the two halfs, fix them with a splint and you are ready to go. The FlySplit will be available in the two sizes L and M. Sales starts in autum 2013. As a special release campaign Flysurfer invites you to take part in the FlySplit Rhyme Contest!
The FlySplit Rhyme Contest
Flysurfer is giving away a FlySplit to take on Holiday. In order to enter you must provide us with a four line rhyme or poem – in German or English. You have until Sunday, the 18th of August. The rhyme has to consist of four lines and include “FlySplit”. The winner can take a FlySplit in L or M on their next holiday (starting from the 24th of August) for up to two weeks as a free rental.
Flyboards has got a new board,
It’s called the FlySplit,
And I must admit,
It’s gonna be this’ summer’s biggest hit
To take part at the contest type in your rhyme in this form. Good luck!
Flysurfer – everyday is a kiteday!