// Latest Entries
- SnowkiteMasters 2014 by KiteUnit / Gregoire Meersman
- Trans-Onego Kite Enduro – TOKE 12 – 16th Feb 2014
- (Deutsch) Swiss Snowkitetour Tourfinale am Silvaplanersee
- French LandKite Master at work #1
- Beast Big-Air on the Speed4 Lotus 12m
- (Deutsch) Wild Lake Session 2014
- Video -X- Pursuing The Dream
- Flysurfer Teamrider Dylan van der Meij – winner of the KTA Tour 2014
- (Deutsch) PEAK Snowkite Testival Lofer
- French Snowkite Championship 2014 – Col Des Supeyres.
// Follow Up
Kitesurf Cup Sylt09.Jul.2013:
This years Kitesurf Cup took place from the 2. – 7. of July on Sylt on the Brandenburger beach. And Flysurfer team riders Christine Bönniger and Emmanuel Norman where there as well. The light wind during the event made 12 races and five medal races possible.
Only the freestylers had to wait, but they also were able to compete in 6 freestyle heats on Friday evening. The wind of about 3 – 4 Beaufout was perfect for the Speed3 in 19qm and 15qm. Christine had a long training break because she had to concentrate on finishing her studies, so she did not feel well prepared for the races. Though she showed off a great performance and fought over the podium with the Dutch rider Katja Roose and the Polish rider Aga Grymzska. Spectators were able to watch the athletes crossing the finishing line from very close. It was a hard fight between third and second place, which was won by the Polish rider.
For Emma it was the first race with his new board and he still needs some trainingt to get used to it.
Congratulations to Christine for her third place!
We are looking forward to the upcoming events in Warnemünde, St. Peter-Ording and the European Championship in Italy.