// Latest Entries
- SPEED4 Lotus, NOW AVAILABLE in 8.0m & 10.0m
- “Flysurf into your holiday” raffle – the winner
- Flysurfer Kiteboarding presents – Malindi Adventures
- KLB Open 2014 – Airport Tempelhof, Berlin, 2nd EU KLBB Tour Stop
- Lukash wins Open Airstyle Hangout 2014 – Egypt, Ras Sudr
- The final KLB chapter
- Flyboards RAZOR – How to: The Roll-Tack
- (Deutsch) ÖM-Titel für Peter Müller
- RAWKite Westward Ho! Cup report
- 2014 Kitesurf Season – Episode #6 – Portugal
// Follow Up
CRONIX – Main Features24.Jul.2013:
When we at FLYSURFER Kiteboarding start with such a new project like the Cronix, we start at zero and examine everything from the construction of the kite, to the kite system itself and go into great detail in regard to the selection of the best materials.
Then it is on to testing and even more examination, until at the end the most one-of-a-kind product has been born. We can state with pride: Even though the sport of kitesurfing/kiteboarding has been developing for over a decade, innovations are being introduced to the market in 2013!
Check out this detailed video showing the main features of the Flysurfer Cronix:
. Adaptive Airfoil
. Self Launcher
. Tuning Options
. Free Flow Inflation
. Infinity 2.0 Control Bar
Or read more about the features here: www.flysurfer.com/produkte/kites/cronix/
Everyday is a kiteday…
with Flysurfer Kiteboarding!